Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thankfulness Count down!

Top 10 things I am most grateful for on this Thanksgiving Day =)



1) The Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life! Having The Gospel in my life, has to be the single most influential factor that has shaped the person I am today. Without it I would be lost!!





2) My life and my health! I am thankful for every day I have to live! I know all to well, that every breath I take is a gift from my Heavenly Father. I am also thankful for my health. The ability I have to lead a frailly "normal" life the way I wish; The ability I have to SPAKE and fulfill my desires. I enjoy using my voice and the power of the spirit, to influence people good!!





3) This beautiful Earth on which I live! I am So thankful to my Creator for giving me such a beautiful earth, on which I will continue to live out the days of my probation. I will do whatever I possibly can, to keep it clean and safe.
4) The atonement! It is because of the sacrifice of God's son, that his great plan of happiness is made possible! It is through the shedding of his blood, and true repentance that I am made whole. I will stand spotless before my Savior, and return to live with my Father in Heaven again someday.


5) Jonathan Robbins! He is truly my "other HALF" and the love of my life! So many opportunities lay ahead for the both of us. Together, with faith in our Father In Heaven and love we can conquer anything!! (maybe we might even take over the world! =D...Just kidding)




6) My Whole Family! We all love each other SO much. I know I can count on any of them, for everything! (some family members not included in photo)

7) My Mother! She has taught me to believe in myself and to remain strong, no matter what "storms" of life I may encounter next! She has given me the confidence in myself; that with faith and love, I can face the world and overcome any challenges life has to offer!


8) My Grandparents! Their wise words of wisdom and loving guidance throughout the years, has helped me become who I am today; a young women who is strong in my convictions and beliefs who knows right from wrong,, someone who has common sense, and who is an all around loving and caring person.



9) My Nephews! Teague, Corin, (and Cyrus too) They each bring SO much love, light, and happiness into my life. Helping care for them, has helped me gain the confidence I need. Now I KNOW that it is possible for me to care for children of my own someday. As I watch them grow every day, I look at them and think How Can Some People say there is no God?




10) My Freedom! I am thankful to live in a FREE county, in which I have the freedom to choose how I want to spend my time. I am very grateful to all the service men/women, who fight to keep my beloved country free and Safe!

No comments: