Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's So True: Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sence!

To break up the monotony of posting about political issues,
I decided to get a little creative with one of my favorite songs!


Nothin' bout Love Makes Sense
by: LeAnn Rime


Like a cloud full of rain shouldn't hang in the sky

Ice shouldn't burn or a bumblebee fly If you feel so happy, then why do you cry?
Oh nothin' bout love makes sense. Like an ocean liner shouldn't float on the sea A pearl in an oyster or a circus of fleas Someone so perfect can't be falling for me.
Oh nothin' bout love makes sense.
Nothin' bout love is less than confusing You can win when you're losing, stand when you're falling I can't figure it out. Nothin' bout love can make an equation nothin' short of amazing Wish I could explain it But I don't know how The way that we dance, the reason we dream
That big Italian tower, well how does it lean?
Something so strong shouldn't make me this weak
Oh nothin' bout love makes sense
Nothin'bout love is less than confusing You can win when you're losing, stand when you're falling I can't figure it out. Nothin' bout love can make an equation nothin' short of amazing Wish I could explain it But I don't know how.Like the lights of Las Vegas going out on the sand

A jumbo srimp or a baby grand How you're touching my heart
when you're holding my hand
Oh nothin' bout love makes sense Oh nothin' bout love makes sense
Oh nothin' bout love, makes sense No no no, oh it don't make sense.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I don't think I have that many pictures of me and Kai smooching!! Nice creativity!

Good job on the sign waving/driving!

Joan O. said...

Now that I think about, We must have quite a few. I know there is more where those came from!

Leah said...

I love all the pictures of you guys and how you have all the pictures to go with what you are doing!

Heather Heaton said...

Hey you!! I hope you remember me your almost cousin!?! This is Heather Allred, if the Heaton threw you off! So i was looking at sunnie's blog and found yours!! So excited! It looks like you are doing great, you and your man look good together!! So i hope you don't mind if I blog stalk you from now on!?!