Monday, November 24, 2008

I HAVE BEEN BLOGER TAGGED!

I guess I am suppose to give random tidbits of info about myself, so here goes:

Tagged Part 1: Find the 4th picture from the 4th file: This photo is from when Jonathan took me to the zoo, on my last Birthday. It was tons of fun!!


Tagged part two: It is supposed to be crazy 8's but I am just going to do crazy three's.

1. 3 Shows I watch
~Ir's me or the Dog
~Super Nanny/Nanny 911
~Take Home Chef

2. 3 Favorite Restaurants
~Mexico 1900
~Islands
~In-N-Out

3. 3 Things That Happened Yesterday
~Went to Church
~Got a new church calling: enrichment leader (ideas anyone???)
~Watched the fire burn in our fireplace with Jon and Grandma

4. 3 Things I'm Looking Forward Too
~Getting my ring
~Getting Sealed to Jonathan
~CHANGING MY LAST NAME!

5. 3 Things On My Wish List
~That when the time comes, Jonathan will find his dream job, stick with it, and make us good money!
~That the price of rent will go down in California
~That I will have children someday

6. 3 Things I Love
~Family/Friends
~Jonathan
~LIFE!

7. 3 Things I Can't Stand
~Smokers!
~Lies!!
~people with bad manners!!!

3 People to Tag - Your IT!

~Aly, Shannon, and Heather :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good job Candi - you are so fast!
Our Enrichment activities have included:
book clubs
lunch bunch
quilting class
temple group
Health and Beauty- hair, make up and massage techniques
Food storage
Recipe Exchange
Culture Night- bring a food that represents your culture or one you admire.

Crafts:
Vinyl signs
Wreath making
Tile making
Song leading spoons (painting a face on a spoon and glueing a ribbon on) We did this before we had kids in Hawaii - it's used to lead music in FHE.