Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Guess I Didn't Run Fast Enough!

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN!

This time I was told to list SIX random things about myself. Here is the list I came up with.
(It was harder to do, then I thought it would be.)

1. I HATE the color Bright orange!!! I could never color with an orange crayon as a kid, because just looking at it makes me agitated and angry.
2. Jonathan and I have been dating for almost a year and Even though I know our little “corks” can bother each other sometimes, I still get butterflies when I see him. To this day, my heart breaks a little every time we have to be apart. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
3. I am a freak about clean teeth, I brush mine more than anyone I know!!
4. I sing Really Loud in the shower sometimes. (okay, a LOT!)


5. I don’t like my feet much at all, but Jonathan has an obsession with all things feet; especially MINE!






6. I LOVE the smell of new books and tires and I still love watching Disney Movies :)

Now I tag: Amy, Sunnie, Aly, Rae, Jessi, and Leah!


The Rules:
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Palmyra http://calebnpalmyra.blogspot.com/
2. Post The Rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1 comment:

Palmyra said...

That's cool! Now I know six more things about you. By the way, I don't like my feet either; I like yours better.