Friday, August 8, 2008

My Weekend with Vampires and a pack of Wolves


This weekend Jonathan has gone up to his home town of Phelan California, to visit his best friend Chris Gorge. Everyone needs to spend time with good friends. He seemed as though really needed some guy time, and I was happy to give it to him. (trust me) Chris is going to be going into the core. Jonathan wanted to take the weekend to go be with him before he leaves. I'm guessing they are going to do, whatever it is that two guys (with girlfriends) do; like... um... maybe I don't really want to think about what it is that guys actually do, when they are with each other! (lol...Just kidding) All I know is that before he left, Grandma and I both told him to "play safe" and return to us quickly; which I trust that he will. While he is away, I am seriously hoping that for my sake, the whole absence makes the heart grow fonder thing will set in. Lets just say, the more relaxed, loving, and happy he is when he comes home, the better my day goes! Everybody knows, that the better the women's day goes, the better life is all around. ...you all know it's true!
As I was contemplating what I could do to keep myself busy while Jon is gone, I was excited, because I think I will be able to finish "Breaking Dawn!" This is the 4th and final book in the "Twilight" saga, by Stephanie Myer. In my opinion, this book is good and just as exciting as all the rest! I hope to finish it this weekend, but poor grandma starts to go blind if we read together to long; so I will have to wait and see how much we actually get read. In a way I can't wait to see how the saga ends, but I have really enjoyed being able to loose myself in a world of blood sucking, stone cold vampires, phasing, hot blooded wolves, and humans. What a great love story; mixed with action tragedy, and suspense! I've grown attached to Bella, Edward, Jake and all the rest! I haven't read this much since "Harry Potter! (which says a lot, because I am not much of a reader) When this is all over, how am I going to clear my mind? What fantasy world will I fall into next?? We will have to just wait and see. It has to be something really worth reading, to hold my attention. To the characters of the "Twilight" saga, I hope everything works out for the best. I bid you farewell!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it's not the last one, don't worry
it's just the last one from bella's perspective
the next books are by jacob

Sunnie said...

hey candi! so fun to see your blog. i'm reading breaking dawn right now. hopefully you are liking it. it was so fun to see you on our trip!

Amy said...

Candi- so fun to read your blog! It makes me realize how long it has been since we have had a good talk, but what I like most is that you sound so positive. Not that you were negative before:) it just really does seem like you are living a new life!
lotsa love!

Jessio said...

Hey, Candice! I'm going to put a link on my blog to yours. I hope that's okay. I miss you so much! Let's visit each other's blogs often, okay? You're my favorite!

Kirstie said...

candi!!! hi!!! i love reading your blog and just wanted to say hi and that i love you! i juts finished breaking dawn, can't wait to hear what you think about it

Amy said...

Hi Candi - - time for another post!