Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dancing to freedom's song on two new feet!



As I reflect back on these past few years, and especially these past few months, I realize that I am living a whole new life! Not only has attending the singles ward open many doors and given me tons of opportunities, thanks to my wonderful friends and ward family; dating Jonathan Robbins has broken down the door of opportunity even further! Since dating him, the lightness and freedoms my spirit and body have felt are indescribable, and seem endless! We have gone, done, seen, and said so much! I have never been able to experience this kind of fullness of life, ever before! I see a whole new life laid before me, each and every day! In his eyes, I can see the future I NEVER thought I would get to experience in this life. Even though neither of us is perfect, I am convinced that we are both more than willing to work through the ups, downs, the highs and lows of life with one another. He loves me despite my faults and weaknesses, as I do him. I know Jonathan loves me with all of his heart. He also knows that some day I will be made whole. I know that I am precious in the sight of our Lord. I feel blessed to have found a man, who sees me with eyes near to those of my Father in Heaven. My bug knows that in the next life I will not be restricted We will be able to experience so much more together. I think he will be honored to be numbered in my company, as the man most dear to me! One of the things I love most about Jonathan is he knows, that a loving heart, a willing mind, and a love for our Savior Jesus Christ, are the things that matter most about a person. Everything else falls into place. I truly feel that with this man by my side, I am finally fee to live the life I have hoped for and deeply desire! Jonathan has freed me! With him, I can now DANCE to the songs of life with my (his) two new feet!!!! (I think that only my Mother and Grandma, will be able to truly understand how much that statement means to me) I love my BUG!

1 comment:

shawnnon said...

Oh My goodness candi!!! That part about you now being able to dance through john wow im so happy that made my day!