Monday, August 4, 2008

Doing what is Right


Hi everyone, this is my first blog experience. I started one because a lot of my loved ones have been asking me, what has been going on in my life; and I have come to find that this is the best way to keep in touch with most of you. ....The truth is a lot of life changes have gone on recently. I have been attending the singles word for a few years now. Attending my singles ward has helped to give me a lot more self confidence. I am much more out going and have a lot of good friends! I RECEIVED my endowment in October of 2007. That is when I truly discovered that when we take all the step to do what is right, The Lord has promised us he will fulfill our most long awaited, deepest desires! Stay in touch to hear much, much, more!! I love you all!!

2 comments:

Scott and Christie said...

Hey love! How are you, this is great that you have a blog! Miss ya! Oh yeah I used to say "I took out my endowment" until someone corrected me and said "I received my endowment" b/c it is a gift and such a special one!! Love ya!

Mrs. C. Robbins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.