Monday, April 6, 2009

I know I am a Bad Bloger, But Can You Really Blame Me?

I apologize to our blogger fans for being such a bad blog updater! We have been going non-stop, with the wedding being a month away and all. I have been so focused on meeting all my deadlines and calendar dates; that my blog has had to be put on pause over these past few weeks. When I have had a moment to think about blogging, RESTING always won out over typing a blog entry. I hope you all can understand. :)


Anyways I figure that the best way to bring you all up to speed on our life is to make a list of all the major March events. So here it is:


*On March 6th Jonathan and I went to support Cousin Ryan who had a part in his High School production of “Beauty and the Beast.” We went with Grandma, Scott, and Jill. Ryan was a member of the ensemble. You could tell that all the kids in this play, put a lot of time and effort into this wonderful production! Let’s just say, it far exceeded my expectations for a High School play. We enjoyed it so much, that we went to see it twice! It was even better the second time around. Everyone loved it! WAY TO GO RYAN!
*The 12th of March was my Father’s birthday. His birthday lands exactly one month before I came along.

*On the 15th Jonathan and I gave our “farewell to the single life” and spoke for the last time in our ward. We are the first of several couples to be leaving the singles ward this year. The Mar Vista ward has been good to us, but we are very happy to be GRADUATING! It was also Annette’s (Jonathan’s mom) birthday on the 15th as well. It was nice to spend time with her, and let her know how much she means to the both of us. WE LOVE YOU ANNETTE!
*March 17, Saint Patrick’s Day A.K.A. my Bug’s birthday, was very nice. I got him two gifts I know he really wanted and needed. Then I took him out to an Indian food restaurant for dinner. Yummy, Good! Afterward, we had cake an ice cream with his family. It was a very pleasant day all around.

*on the 21st of March, Craig, Jenny, Jonathan, and I took a trip to universal studios. I had never been before. It was lots of fun. I can’t wait to go back. The four of us have a blast together! :)

*On the 23, Grandma and Aunt Wendy took me to my second wedding dress fitting. It is exciting t o know that my dress is almost ready to bring home! Special thanks to Wendy for all her help!


March 30th was Phillip’s (Jonathan’s dad) birthday. Jonathan’s parents also have their anniversary on the same day as his dad’s birthday. We lovingly refer to this day as his dad’s Birth-aversary. An interesting side note that was pointed out to me is that, Jonathan is almost exactly 30 years younger than both of his parents.

















*I spent the rest of March and the beginning of this month, getting the wedding invitations ready to be mailed out. A wedding is a lot of hard work! It’s also been a TON OF FUN! Thanks a bunch to all who have been a part of the planning thus far. Jon and I both appreciate it very much. Get ready everyone, it’s almost here!


Well folks this ends my month of March Madness. Log-in next time to read about my first Bridal shower given by Amy Davis. This should be great! :-D Until next time America!

2 comments:

Jessio said...

You are a busy soul! By comparison, I pretty much do nothing... I'm excited too! Everything is going to work out for all of us- somehow. It's just sometimes hard to see how when you're in the middle of it all.

chinese translation said...

Learn Chinese and for Chinese translation I strongly recommend the followings:
Learn Chinese
翻译网站|翻译公司报价|重庆翻译公司
translate
translator
英语翻译
translating
translation
chinese translation
中文翻译
英语论文
text translation
文学翻译
广东翻译公司
湖南翻译公司
湖北翻译公司
河北翻译公司
山东翻译公司
广西翻译公司
四川翻译公司
江苏翻译公司
福建翻译公司
翻译网站|翻译公司报价|重庆翻译公司
桂林翻译公司
贵州翻译公司
长沙翻译公司
南京翻译公司
福州翻译公司
佛山翻译公司
翻译网站|翻译公司报价|重庆翻译公司
东莞翻译公司
兰州翻译公司
重庆翻译公司
成都翻译公司
南宁翻译公司
translation
英文翻译
英语翻译
重庆翻译公司
翻译公司|重庆翻译公司|上海翻译公司|成都翻译公司|广州翻译公司
翻译网站报价
翻译网站联系
english to chinese translation
translation service
translation needs|need translation
北京翻译公司
大连翻译公司
translation service
北京翻译公司
翻译新闻
learn chinese
chinese tea
Taoism and Buddhism
China Arts and Crafts
kungfu or Chinese Kung Fu
Chinese Tea
Chinese Book
Taoist
eyeglasses shop
China Handmade Crafts
China Arts and Crafts
Learn Chinese Expert
翻译公司
Learn Chinese Expert
论文翻译网
翻译网站
chinese localization
英文翻译
chinese translation wanted
广州翻译公司
chinese crafts
长沙翻译
taoist
武汉翻译公司
chinese tea
在线翻译
chinese kung fu
深圳翻译公司
重庆翻译公司
chinese painting
英语翻译
chinese books
翻译英文
eyeglass stores
论文网
craft store
买论文
taoism
论文翻译
craft chinese
中英翻译
chinese tutor
翻译公司
translation
英汉翻译
chinese translation
在线翻译