Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bridal Shower #1

Once again, I have had a hard time finding the time and motivation to stay up on our blog.


Part of the reason for this is, we have been trying to make sure things are all in order for our sealing; settings up temple recommend interviews and things of that sort. We have also been going back and forth talking with our apartment manager; making sure all the paper work is in order for us to move in. YES, WE HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!


Our new apartment is in Norwalk CA. The complex is called Capistrano Gardens. The management changed in early April and they have done a ton of renovating. The management person LOVES us. She has been so willing to help with any accommodations we need. This place has a pool and a workout room, but the best part is that Jonathan can ride his bike to work! We know that it will be tough, but we are both so EXCITED to have our own place!


Now going on, I had Wonderful bridal shower! Here are some pictures to show off what great gifts I RECEIVED for our new place. I appreciate all the love and support I got from my loving family and awesome friends!
Sweet Kiera Came to my "Wedding Party" She is so cute. I love her!
Grandma & Cousin: Tiffany
Cousins: Kirstie, Julie Katie & Aunt: Carolyn.

Aunt: Jill, ME, & My Grammy


Cousins: Kellie & Kirstie

ME & my future Mother in-law Annette

Sister Burrup, Sister Littie, & Sister Chitwood

Cousin: Amy Friends: Whitney, Tiffany & Jen

Aunt: Jill & Sister Shaw


Little Malachi (Bubby) Davis Mommy's little boy!




Kellie & Carolyn

Carolyn, Julie, Katie, Kellie, & Wendy













Special thanks to all those who made my Bridal sower so FUN. I know A LOT of work went into making it a memorable day for me!

6 comments:

Leah said...

How fun Candi! You got a ton of wonderful things and I am so glad you guys found somewhere to live. Libbie was telling us all about it I can't wait for you guys! I'm glad your shower went well and I wish I lived closer and I could of come!

I can't wait to get your invite and see you guys in a few weeks!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Those are some great pictures! It's nice to see family pictures and I'm glad you had such a great shower! Getting married is a super exciting time in your life, sometimes I wish I could do it all over again, it's so fun! Glad that you found a good apartment!

Katie said...

I had so much fun Candi! Great pictures and congrats on finally being able to have a place to call home!

Sunnie said...

i wish i could have come! but i will be there for the wedding. jada and i are taking a little trip down to cali in may and will be there for the big day. i can't wait! and happy belated b-day, by the way- i meant to text you that day!

Amy said...

Great pictures! I love that one of Kiera! I hate that one of me holding Bubby- time to get out my jogging shoes!

I am so excited that you found a place to live! Yahoo!

Kirstie said...

even though those are some of the worst pictures i have ever taken i had such a fun time at your shower! i am so glad i got to be a part of it!!