Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love Day, It Couldn't Have gone better :-D

I know many in our blogger fan base are wondering how our picture taking went yesterday. Let me tell you; it was SO MUCH FUN!! I have never ENJOYED having my pictures taken, so much in my life! (I usually hate it, with a passion) Cousin Amy was able to get like 178 different shot! She is in love with almost all of them and so are we! It is going to be hard to choose the photo we will use for the invites. Choosing a picture has never been much of a choice for me. We are ecstatic to have so many options to pick from. The weather was Great! Amy had us going all kinds of places in the park and doing all kinds of different poses; It made for some awesome shots!!! (I even got placed in a tree!) When we got there Amy said, Heritage park was a GREAT PLACE to take photographs. You will see why soon enough. I don't think the photo session could have gone better if we asked it to. With every click of her camera Amy said, we were so cute and so easy. I think She had as many laughs taking our pictures, as Jonathan and I did posing for them!! It was an all-around super fantastic, Valentines day experience! To top off a great love day, we had a good meal with my side of the family; which is always nice.


I will post a few of our Engagement pictures when I have them. Until then, stay tuned blogger followers!

5 comments:

Leah said...

YAY! I am so glad it went so well I can't wait to see them!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

What a relief that it didn't rain, huh? Your excitement about planning your wedding totally reminds me of when I was engaged, especially since we were engaged around the same time of year.

I'm sure Amy did a great job and I'm excited to see the pictures!

Unknown said...

i am so happy for you Candi and that things with Jonathan are going so well! man i cant belive you guys are getting married! i am sooooooo happy for you!

Jessio said...

That's awesome that it went so well! I really can't wait to see them!

Amy said...

Hot naked beaches - can I say that on your blog. I guess if you delete this post, I will know.

Taking your pictures was so fun!