Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Confession Of True Love...

Okay, so I guess I have a small confession to make. I have been holding out on you guys; but things like this will come out sooner or later. I have to tell you all that, There are 3 men in my life! Three boys that each has a piece of my heart! The first is Jonathan of course, but the other two had me from hello. They stole my heart before Jonathan was even in the picture. Just who are these two mystery males to which I am referring, you may ask? Well I am talking about my 3’ 3” super sweet, blue-eyed, heart-throb of a nephew and his little 2’ 9” brown-eyed incredibly handsome and super lovable brother; who I am lucky enough to call my nephew as well!


Did I have you all going for maybe just a sec? …Maybe, probably not though. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I truly love m y Teague and my little Corin! They both mean the world to me!


Teague is very good at making me feel really good by saying things like “Hi Auntie, It’s me Teague, I here to love you!” or “Auntie, so pwetty.” and “Auntie, you a pwetty pwincess, just like Mony!” Cory cracks me up when he says things like, I SUPERMAN!” or “I sit” (when asking for rides on my chair) and “Cany peas!” (When asking for some candy)
The games these little guys come up with sometimes are so inventive and funny! Teague has a very active imagination and Cory just loves to do everything his big brother does. It is such a joy to interact with them! Everyone knows that little kids say and do hilariously funny things. As you can imagine, my nephews are no exception. The other day while the boys and Marina were visiting, Jonathan was trying to show Teague how to put these intersecting blocks together and he was not paying any attention to him. Marina told him to say that he was three and that he doesn’t care how the blocks really go together. In response to her prompting and without looking up, Teague says, “I fwee I doe Care!” LOL, IT WAS GREAT!! :-D I think that as tinny kids get a little older they just become funnier.


My nephews are turning out to be very sweet, fun-loving, energetic, happy, lovable, smart, well-mannered strong, and compassionate little boys; who are not afraid to speak their minds. Like all children, they both have their “moments,” but they are great boys.
Teague and Corin both have their own adorable/handsome look to them. They are both gorgeous kids! Teague has the cutest little smile and the most piercing blue eyes, I have ever seen! It’s like they cut you to your very core! Bubba’s eyes are amazing!! Corin has got that all around “Model” Quality to his face. He is like a little doll, and that smile of his will melt anyone’s heart right out of their Chest! I hope I have cute kids too! :}


Both of the boys give kisses and hugs that make me incredibly happy to be their Auntie. I cannot believe that Corin is going to be 2 in April and that Teague will be 4 in September! Where does the time go? I feel old. In a way getting older must mean that I am becoming wiser as well. I guess I can handle that.


I don’t mean to go on and on, about how much I love my nephews’ and how great they both are, it’s just that I have never expressed how much those two pint-size heart breakers have meant to me over the years. I love them so much! They are a gift from God! I am truly and extremely blessed to share my life with them. I hope that we always get the chance to remain close! I will strive to always be there for them in their lives. I AM ONE LUCKY AUNTIE!

1 comment:

Leah said...

AW! That is so sweet, they sure are happy fun loving boys. Even though it's been awhile I remember how cute they were! I can't believe they're getting so big and adorable! And almost 2 & 4! Where has the time flown!! I bet your an amazing auntie!!