Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Puzzle Pieces of Life


Today I celebrate my one year anniversary, of becoming an endowed member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! As I look back and reflect, I am amazed at just how much things can change in only one single year! At this time last year I didn’t even have any prospects for a boyfriend, let alone any possible thoughts of an upcoming marriage. I can also say that I was very naive in my true understanding of the gospel; in so many ways compared to now.
I can see that I have truly grown and become more mature in my everyday life, as well as in the gospel. I know that when I went through the temple for the first time, I came to more fully realize, my true propose and potential in life, and in the hereafter. Now that I am more mature, I recognize that I am only beginning to understand and grasp my uniquely divine place in the Creator’s wondrous plan.
I learn something new every time I enter the temple! I love it. I love my Father in Heaven SO much! I know that if I always live worthy of his spirit, he will bless me beyond my comprehension. I know that as long as I repent when needed and strive to do what I know to be right, the Lord will bless me with all the desires of my heart. I know that the puzzle pieces of life will always come together; without fail. All I need to do is PUT MY FAITH AND TRUST IN THE LORD!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Candi, What a testimony of the blessings of the Temple. Congratulations on one whole year of awesome!